JOB TYPE : Full / Part Time
HOURS : 40 hours per week
TENURE : Permanent
We are recruiting a Creative Digital Copywriter to be responsible for helping to increase traffic to a portfolio of websites, showcasing quality copy, and making the user experience inspiring, simple, consistent, relevant and innovative.
You use creative flair to translate ideas and vision into SEO optimised copy that tells a story and builds personality, so it is important that all applicants are confident in technical content optimisation and on-page and off-page SEO. As a Creative Digital Copywriter you continually look for opportunities to improve the digital copy, through your passion for writing and exceptional attention to detail. You will also need to be competent at managing Content Management Systems and website queries relating to copy.
We’re unique. Thanks to the incredible team we have and the extensive experience in creative web design and development. Now we want you to join our team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and talented individual to join us as. This role will report to our Art Director.
Working as part of an internal creative consultancy within the marketing team; the role involves creating, writing and editing content for our clients digital projects as well as our internal projects.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH...
- Creative flair – you’ll need to bring our brand to life through clever, unique and effective copy.
- Attention to detail – you’ll be proofreading materials across the organisation, so an eye for a misplaced comma or an errant full stop is a must!
- Previous experience – at an agency or in-house.
- Ability to work in a team – you’ll work closely with our design team and liaise regularly with clients, so communicating effectively, when receiving briefs and presenting concepts, is essential.
- An adaptable style – you could be writing anything from short copy targeting young men, to longer, more formal pieces for professionals.
- A desire to understand our business – creating successful content for the Travel industry and any other sector required.