JOB TYPE : Full-Time
HOURS : 40 hours per week
TENURE : Permanent
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager to join our creative agency. The successful candidate will help manage and work across a variety of UK digital projects, existing website clients as well as quoting and pitching for new clients.
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to assist with the strategic direction of our digital work for both existing clients and be involved in new business opportunities. You will have plenty of autonomy over your accounts, so the ability to work under your own steam and have the confidence to handle your clients will be important.
You will have a breadth of knowledge across a few digital disciplines, including but not limited to knowledge of: web design and build, CMS, e-commerce, Travel industry, mobile web and apps, SEO, PPC. Any prior experience in any of the above is highly desirable.
We need a confident and hardworking person, a proactive self starter with a can-do attitude and enthusiasm for all things digital. You will be a strong team player who can effectively influence and motivate your team in a positive manner and be able to build respect from colleagues and clients alike.
The candidate will be able to prioritise their own workload, be dependable, adaptable, articulate, calm under pressure, very organised and detail oriented.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will work closely with clients and all internal departments - creative, experiential, account handlers and finance to deliver successful and leading edge digital solutions for our clients.
KEY ATTRIBUTES INCLUDE...
- Ideally at least 2 year's experience working in an integrated or digital agency
- Have plenty of drive and enthusiasm and can hit the ground running
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, VERY important
- Excellent understanding of digital and social media
- Ability to help provide strategic direction for the customers
- Provide ideas and solutions for new business pitches based on digital knowledge and insight
- Proactivity and teamwork are essential
- You will be self motivated and a quick starter, adapting your skills to a fast paced agency environment
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident, dedicated individual who is looking to take the next step. We offer an excellent work environment and great benefits.