AGE : -
JOB TYPE : Full-Time
HOURS : 40 hours per week
TENURE : Permanent
We are looking for an exceptional Full Stack Developer to join our team. As a PHP Web Developer, you’ll build world-class websites, online systems and mobile applications that help various clients achieve their digital ambitions. You’ll be part of a growing company that’s dedicated to branding & digital excellence. You’ll collaborate with the team and our clients to consistently achieve the best possible results. Your role and involvement will vary and will include, from developing projects for Greek or UK clients, and being part of development of our internal projects.
- Implementing front-end designs provided by a designer into a chosen framework
- Developing websites ranging from ecommerce websites to blogs and bespoke applications
- Integrating web applications with third-party software packages
- Diagnosing and resolving client problems raised via our support desk
- Working with the team to manage your workload and deadlines
- Discussing technical problems, best practice and code reviews with the team
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
You’re passionate about programming and won’t settle for substandard code. You’re always striving to improve your skills and learn something new. Adaptable and accommodating, you’re great at listening to others and have no problems working to a brief. However, you’re not afraid to share your ideas and insights when appropriate.
Full Stack Software Developer with min 3 years experience
- Good working knowledge of developing systems using PHP and MySQL
- A strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience working with PHP frameworks such as codeigniter
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS and XML
- Experience with open-source ecommerce platforms
- Experience of integration with third-party APIs
- An understanding of onsite search engine optimisation
- Knowledge of database optimisation and different database models
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT and SVN)
More than anything we are looking for someone who is hungry to learn and be part of a fast-paced environment.