JOB TYPE : Full Time
HOURS : 40
TENURE : Permanent
We are currently seeking two Junior Digital Designer at our corporate office in Athens. The role of the Junior Designer is to contribute and execute the overall visual branding of the company. Obqo executes custom high impact digital creative solutions to help brands stand out across multi-screen environments.
We are a team of creative professionals with years of digital experience, an array of cross-screen formats, and the expertise in building, operationalizing and executing complex creative that works.
Besides pushing pixels, we’re looking for a visual thinker who can conceptualize, design and storyboard for small and big brands. This position is an exciting opportunity for someone who’s highly ambitious and passionate about digital design while being on the forefront of tech and advertising. Send us your portfolio if you have a strong desire to work with our team.
- Work closely with the Design Director to create a singular graphic vision across all touch points
- Ideate/design/revise out-of-the-box digital experiences.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of current trends in web technologies and design practices
- Contribute to the development of a range of creative executions for each project while meeting tight deadlines
- Collaborate across teams, departments and offices
Profile and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience or equivalent internship experience required
- Ninja skills in using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat)
- Basic skills in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Design sensibility and typography
- Interest in designing for multiple formats—web, mobile, installation, video, etc.
- Detail-oriented with great self-motivation, organization and communication skills
- Must be good at collaborating across teams, departments, & offices